What is the best tour?

Spoisal

DIS Veteran
I just realized that my DH & I could do a tour during our Adults Only trip in May. I've never even considered this since we are always planning "kids stuff". What is the best tour and how much do these tours cost?

We've (me and my 21 year old daughter) done a lot of them and our favorite is the one at Animal Kingdom - Backstage Safari. If you like animals, this is fantastic!! Cost is around $65 but they have discounts on that price if you belong to the Vacation Club and maybe a few other discounts too. You also need admission to Animal Kingdom. We've done it twice because we enjoyed it so much. We liked most of the others except for one we did in Future World at Epcot but that was a long time ago. It was very boring!

If you are AKL concierge guest, the best tour of all is the Sunrise Safari. I like the Animal Kingdom Backstage tour but it pales in comparison to the Sunrise Safari. Unfortantely, this tour is limited to AKL concierge guests.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter