• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What is the best time to go to WDW?

What is the best time to go to WDW crowd wise?

• Jan.

• Feb.

• March

• April

• May

• June

• July

• Aug.

• Sept.

• Oct.

• Nov.

• Dec.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Wait. Now that I think about it, in March and April, you get all of the Spring Break crowds. The best month is probably right after New Year's in January.

well the thing is that my parents don't want to take time off of school but if it really is the best during then, I may be able to talk her into it. :confused3 who knows?

Anyone have any suggestions for eating places? I heard there are some AMAZING!! places. But VERY expensive.

i dont remember much but my mom said the best time to go is in february. the temps are mild and the crowds are low.

we went this past september and loved it. we went the second week i think and other than the 'love bugs', the crowds werent that bad and the temps were warm but not miserbly warm..........:)

I much prefer going when school is in. January is great. There are still people at the parks but most of the time there are practically no lines to wait in. If you go when school is out you spend a lot of time standing in line and also it rains much more in the summer. Sept is not bad for crowds (if you stay away from labor day weekend) but it is hurricane season so you are taking a chance that the weather may be bad. January is best, I think. I like to eat at the steakhouse in Canada (at Epcot). The Sci Fi Drive in theatre at MGM studios has a fun atmosphere.

The first time I came to the United States, I was like 4, my aunt took my mom and I to Disney.

I kind of think my parents are thinking of going like the day after school gets out. Is taht a good idea. We get out the 24th of May

Alot of people have said January, But I was there in the beginning of January and it was insanely packed after New years, im sure it dies down some near the end of the month, but between the end of new years, and other ocuntries being on different schedules, and the marathon it was mroe crowded than when we were their for spring break.

We've always gone mid-August. It's REALLY hot and humid but to me it just wouldn;t be WDW if I wasn't buying a water bottle just to pour it on me...

But this time we're going June 2... Cant wait only 4 Months 2 weeks and 6 days!!!!

If you go in August there's normally the free dining plan.. hehe

Anytime with kids in school.

"Any time kids are out of school, they're in disney World." -my mom. (lol)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter