What is the best Restaurant you have eaten at in Walt Disney World?

Really for me it's not about a resturant but rather a meal. Many will disagree because they don't like the place but my two best individual meals a WDW were at Tony's in MK. One was a veal chop thick cut and grilled served with mashed sweet potatos. It was wonderful. The other was oso bucco.

Those two meals on two different trips were better than any others we have had at WDW and believe me we have eaten at a lot of places there.

Marrakesh in Morocco, Epcot.

We had wide range of ages and everyone loved the food and the entertainment. Our little 3 year-old friend danced with the "pretty dancing lady" and it was great.

I haven't been to Victoria and Albert's yet. I think it might be too snooty for me and I go to Club 33 all the time. I just don't like fussy food.

Personally, Le Chefs de France.

I LOVE it! And that Remy appears! :lovestruc

I can get a better steak at Outback and the service was not too great either. It was our 1st and probably our last time!

Is that you, DH? :laughing: He felt the very same way and I'd heard such *rave* reviews from here on the Dis.

Our favorite...SHULA'S. :goodvibes

Crystal Palace breakfast. I'm not a buffet fan normally, but our breakfast here was excellent. Everything was fresh and hot, great service, and the vegetable fritatta was one of the best egg dishes I've ever had, anywhere.

favorite would be Shulas but thats kind of cheating no?
if its got to be WDW then Jiko

Best Dinner Buffet-Boma for all of it's original dishes etc., the Boboti, the carrot soup, the cilantro salad dressing...
OMG, the cilantro dressing! :faint:

Another vote for Boma. We just love it. It's cheap (in Disney standards...) and exotic, and you can have as much as you want!

Last time we were there, we ate the most delicious prime rib EVER.

I like the Coconut Curried Chicken Soup, and of course... all the Zebra Domes you can fit in your stomach!

We've never tried Jiko, but I am making SURE we do next time... along with Boma, of course!

Ohana... and not for the endless meat.
I love the bread, the salad and the dessert. Don't bring me anything else and I'm a happy camper.:lovestruc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter