What is the best Restaurant you have eaten at in Walt Disney World?

The only signature we've eaten at was Yachtsman Steakhouse, and I didn't love it.

Consistently, our favorite restaurant is Ohana. We eat it there every trip and haven't had a bad meal there yet. :thumbsup2 We like the Cape May Cafe dinner a lot too, and the Crystal Palace never fails.

We have never had a meal in Epcot that we didn't love. It's my goal to eat dinner at least once in every TS there. So far, we've been to Garden Grill (my least favorite, but still good), Coral Reef, Biergarten, Chefs de France, San Angel Inn, and LeCellier. All of these meals were very tasty and much different experiences than anything we'd have at home.

Best atmosphere--Luau at the Polynesian
Best food--Jiko
Best character--Crystal Palace (breakfast is just great!)
Best counter service--Tangierine Cafe

California Grille has always been my favorite restaurant. Last week my DH and I ate at Artist Point for the first time and
I have to say it was one of the best dinning experiences we have ever had!
Wonderful food, great service, beautiful quiet atmosphere.
Loved it!!!

I still remember my 7th birthday at Ariel's. Too bad it's gone now. It's been 18 years since then, but I still remember the food (even if it was only chicken fingers:thumbsup2)and getting all dressed up.

The best wood have to be Artist Point at the WL
Second to that would be Kona's & Crystal Palace

California Grille is my favorite overall.

We really liked Sanaa last time we visited, and are looking forward to trying Le Cellier next trip.

Wow, so I did deluxe dining last stay and ate myself sick. Loved all the places we ate. I guess my favorite would probably be Jiko. However Yachtsman was awesome, Citricos was great, Sanaa, yum, great for lunch, havent had dinner there yet. Cali Grill hit the spot with sushi and fireworks. Rose and Crown the day after the marathon was good. Le Cellier was our last dinner there, I reallyl iked it but at that point was too full to really make much of a dent in the risotto. Biergarten was amazing. Can't wait for October. Get to try Ohana.

Right now it's Narcoossees but we are trying a bunch of new places next month (including Jiko)

Cali grill for me. My wife is a vegetarian and her favorite is the Columbia Harbor House. We both loved the Flying Fish Cafe!

We have always enjoyed California Grill. The sushi is fabulous! We also had a great meal at Bistro de Paris last week.

Best food - California Grill
Citrico's is a very, very close #2

Most fun - Crystal Palace (watching kids doing the parade is just so much Disney fun)
Sci-Fi Drive-In is a close second for the B-movie trailers :)

Our favorites are:

1. California Grill (Have eaten there twice now - both times were excellent. The food was amazing and the service is impeccable.)
  2. Le Cellier (The food was incredible, and we had the friendliest server there we've ever had at WDW.)
  3. Jiko (Amazing food and ambiance.)
  4. Artist Point (My son's favorite - beautiful dining room.)
  5. Brown Derby (Our absolute favorite in 2007, but not quite as good in 2009.)
  6. Raglan Road (Really good food and entertainment.)

Restaurants that were good, but not great are (in no particular order):
  • 50's Prime Time Cafe (Entertaining ambiance; food was good, but not great.)
  • Akershus (The buffet board was nice, but the entrees were rather bland. My teenaged son liked the princesses. :lovestruc)
  • Biergarten (food is just OK, but the beer and entertainment make up for it)
  • Bistro de Paris (Food was good, but extremely pricey - not a particularly good value. Service was rather impersonal.)
  • Kona Cafe (have had breakfast there twice; Kona coffee press is fantastic)
  • Marrakesh (food is decent and belly dancers are fun)

Restaurants that we probably won't go back to any time soon include (in no particular order):
  • Boma (nothing to write home about; everything tasted like cinnamon)
  • Crystal Palace (the characters were nice, but the servers could be more friendly, and the food is rather bland and tasteless.)
  • 'Ohana (meat was all dried out - maybe we went too late at 9 p.m.)

I love Le Cellier for the food.
Sci-Fi for the atmosphere.

We are eating at California Grill though in May, and I am really looking forward to it!

On our trip last October we ate at Sanaa, and it became our new favorite! Great food, perfectly sized portions, wonderful decor and you can't beat the view! The zebra, giraffe and ostrich were right outside our window. Loved it!

Lin

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter