What is the best Restaurant you have eaten at in Walt Disney World?

best food i've had at disney so far was from cap'n jacks, coral reef, and wolfgang puck. next month i'm trying some new places so we'll see!

For my family it's Planet Hollywood. We love the steaks, ribs, and burgers.

We're going back to Planet Hollywood in September for most of our meals. :woohoo:

Hands down: Citrico's
Following right behind would be:
Jiko
Narcoosee
Fling Fish

In december, we are trying V&A's

We tried Ohana for the 1st time on our last trip in 2008. We enjoyed it so much. (yummy). So I will have to say it is Ohana with a Le Cellier as a close second. We have ADR's for Ohana for our Aug trip. We tried for Le Cellier but none available. Will keep trying.....

Best Atmosphere: 50's Prime Time Cafe :3dglasses

Best Character: Ohana's breakfast :stitch2:

Best Food:
breakfast- Main Street Bakery or Crystal Palace pooh:
lunch- Cinderella's Royal Table (but they don't serve my fave anymore... pork tenderloin w/ mustard cheese grits) :sad1:
dinner- Tony's Town Square :lovestruc

Best Adventuresome Food: Boma :magnify: (try something new)

Best non-Disney food: Wolfgang Puck Cafe (Pumpkin Ravioli!!!):cloud9:

Best Drinks: the now-defunct Rock-n-Roll Beach Club at Pleasure Island (literally a bucket of Paradise Punch!) :drinking1

Best snack: Mickey Premium, Minnie Strawberry Bar, or Dole Whip :banana:

Best Dessert: Chocolate Wave at Coral Reef :fish:

Places I'll never eat again... Le Chef de France and Brown Derby :headache:

Don't know if I could pick just one.

Best Seafood - Fulton
Steak- LeCellier

Fun - Our Family love Whispering Canyons. Been there 5 times, good food and we laughed from the time we sat down until we left.

Currently it's Jiko. We'll see after our trip in May; we're trying Flying Fish - things may change.

The best? Victorias & Alberts of course.

Our favorite? Yachtsman Steak House (for the moment - we rank Artist Point, Jiko, Narcoossee's and Citrico's very close)

just asked the wife and she shocked me with her answer. Mama Melrose. Thought for sure she was going to say Ohana's or California grill. She threw me a curve ball.

Narcoossee's was a wonderful experience. Great food, amazing service, and a wonderful location and atmosphere. Flying Fish is competitive in terms of food and service, but it gets a lot louder, which for me takes away from the atmosphere.

Jiko, Sanaa and Citrico's are on the list for the next trips, though, and I am willing for any of them to take the top spot. It will be tough, though.

California Grill! Hands down the nicest restaurant - best view best food and best end of the evening event ... WISHES!:wizard:

Best View of Fireworks: California Grill
Best Service (thus far): Narcoosee's and California Grill (tied)
Best Food: Coral Reef (yep- we loved it!)
Best Entertainment: Teppan Edo
Best Character Meal: Princess Akershus

On Disney property but not Disney owned--Shula's

Signature Dining--Jiko

Regular old dining--Ohana dinner

Fast food--Pizzafari, just because of the Deli sandwich. Nowadays anything that isn't considered a "special" of a particular QSF restaurant is the same exact burger/pizza/chicken strip/dessert you will find at all the other QSF restaurants.

Best start to finish magical meal experience for us was Le Cellier on our honeymoon. We're headed back there in just about 2 months and have booked it as the last TS meal of our trip. I just hope that it lives up to our memories of that night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter