What is the best Restaurant you have eaten at in Walt Disney World?

WDW123

Mickey Ears 1
Hey Everyone!
Im just wondering what was your favorite Restaurant at WDW feel free to post it!:thumbsup2
Thanks!
WDW123;)

I love Narcoossee's ...the surf and turf made me happy...the Nemo cupcake dessert was the best thing that had ever come across my DD plate

The best restaurant I have eaten in is Victoria and Albert's. My favorite restaurant was the Concourse Steakhouse in the Contemporarfy.

My favorite restaurant used to be the Concourse Steakhouse, before they closed it, I am still bitter, but my new favorite is the Turf Club!

Coral Reef is my favorite. The atmosphere is so relaxing and the food is yummy! 50's Prime Time Cafe is a close 2nd...love the food there.

OMG. I cant pick just one or two..
Le Cellier for the filet and cream cheese mash po and maple creme brule
Coral Reef-my DH loves the ambience, even if it is loud
Nine Dragon-for the best ever General Tso chicken
Capt Cooks (CS) tonga toast and aloha pork sandwhich
Mama Melrose-I loved the ambiance and the food was pretty good too
San Angle-while I dislike the food I love the ambiance here, its my fave pavilion
Ohana- we enjoy the food and plus I just love the Poly! Its a family tradition every trip

My favorite restaurant used to be the Concourse Steakhouse, before they closed it, I am still bitter, but my new favorite is the Turf Club!

Oh my gosh, I went there for the first time this past year, and absolutely loved it! Loved the view from the patio - one direction was the golf course, and one direction was DTD. I sat and watched the water taxi go back and forth.

The salad is to die for, as well as the onion rings.... and the sandwiches are excellent. I love a place that lets you pick between fries or a slaw - the slaw was superb......

Cannot say enough about the Turf Club.

Hi. We love the Yachtsmen Steakhouse at the BC/YC resort. :thumbsup2 The food is delicious, the restaurant is very relaxing and the view of stormalong bay is beautiful.:thumbsup2

I love the Coral Reef! I just love the atmosphere and the food is really good too!

Victoria and Albert's chef's table. We sampled just about everything on the menu along with lots of wine. It was worth every penny.

Coral Reef is my favorite WDW restaurant - love the atmosphere with the aquarium view & we've always had excellent meals there

Let me try to think of the order I would put these in, now these are all of the TS restaurants we have been to since 1996

1. Le Cellier
2. Coral Reef
2.5 Spoodles (no longer around)
3. Kona
4. San angle Inn
5. Ohanna (with more then just me and DW)
6. Rose and Crown
7. Teppen Edo
8. Chefs de France
9. T-rex
10. Rain Forest Cafe
11. Nine Dragons
12. Chef Mickeys
13. Boatwrites
14. Hollywood and Vine
15. Planet Hollywood

Breakfast
1. Boma
2. Crystal Palace

Realize we've never done any of the signature restaurants except Brown Derby (and we didn't like it at all). Of all the restaurants we have eaten at during our over 20 trips to Disney, our two favorites are (I've got to pick two because they are neck and neck): LeCellier and Fulton's.

Flying Fish, Citrcos, BlueZoo....three way ties are allowed right?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter