What is the 1 thing you would do on a Disney Cruise this minute?

TikiThunderPirates

DIS Veteran
I was just sitting here thinking "What I would do to be able to go sit in the Rainforest room right now", (it was this or stand with my mouth wide open under the soft serve machine!) and it made me wonder what other people would choose if they could do just one thing on a cruise right now?

Rules are simple.

Pick 1 thing. - Cruising for a week can't be the "1 thing"!!

It has to be specific. - Eat lunch at Cabana's vs. Eat at all the restaurants.

You have to want to do it in this exact moment. - It doesn't have to be your favorite thing, or the thing you miss the most. Just the 1 thing you would do on a cruise, if you could, right now, today, this second.

This is just for fun.

i love sitting by the pool as my son goes up and down the mickey slide. Yes, it's noisy and crowded but at this point that is EXACTLY what i desire right now...

A nap on a lounging chair, on our verandah: being rocked by the ship, the sound of the waves crashing on the ship... and every time we open our eyes, seeing the deep blue color of the sea.

(But since it‘s already the evening here, the reflection of the moon on the ocean is pretty nice, too.)

i love sitting by the pool as my son goes up and down the mickey slide. Yes, it's noisy and crowded but at this point that is EXACTLY what i desire right now...

Funnel Vision movie or no funnel vision?

Treat my daughter to a midnight snack via room service. That was her highlight on our last cruise.

Oh yes some Key lime pie or a Mickey Bar would be great, or maybe both!

It's 5:55 pm here in California. 8:55 pm Eastern. I would be on an Eastern Caribbean Cruise , 25 minutes into my late seating dining. My appetizer would be arriving right now. Yum.

Yes, Please!

A nap on a lounging chair, on our verandah: being rocked by the ship, the sound of the waves crashing on the ship... and every time we open our eyes, seeing the deep blue color of the sea.

(But since it‘s already the evening here, the reflection of the moon on the ocean is pretty nice, too.)

That sounds great. Nothing on land quite fills that ocean viewing desire.

Since it is evening now we would probably be in the dining room having dinner and getting to know our servers and table mates.

It's late at night here so after dinner, show and my evening walk on deck 4 I went back to my room to put on back my jeans and dress shirt and I head over to Meridian. I'm sipping a glass of cognac while listening to the sound of the waves caressing the ship and admiring the vastness of the night sky and the Cosmos above it.

I'm really enjoying reading everyones 1 thing.

I'd be eating dinner in Lumiere's. French Onion Soup & Grand Marnier Souffle.

Love that Souffle.

First thing that came to mind right now, relaxing by Quiet Cove Cafe with a tea :)
:cloud9:

Wait, they have tea? I feel like I've been missing something. I need to go read that menu again.

After dinner walk on deck 4, in awe of how I’m on a boat in the middle of this big, dark, endless ocean!

This is me basically every night on a cruise. Sometimes at home I get a nice breeze on my face when walking outside and my brain instantly transports me back to evening walks on the deck.

Since it is evening now we would probably be in the dining room having dinner and getting to know our servers and table mates.

Sounds like a nice way to spend the evening.

It's late at night here so after dinner, show and my evening walk on deck 4 I went back to my room to put on back my jeans and dress shirt and I head over to Meridian. I'm sipping a glass of cognac while listening to the sound of the waves caressing the ship and admiring the vastness of the night sky and the Cosmos above it.

Impressive. Your attention to detail makes it all seem possible!

I'm really enjoying reading everyones 1 thing.

Love that Souffle.

Wait, they have tea? I feel like I've been missing something. I need to go read that menu again.

This is me basically every night on a cruise. Sometimes at home I get a nice breeze on my face when walking outside and my brain instantly transports me back to evening walks on the deck.

Sounds like a nice way to spend the evening.

Impressive. Your attention to detail makes it all seem possible!

Yes, Cove Cafe have excellent tea! the Tangerine Rooibos was amazing.

For the first cruise back, I think I’ll need a verandah. I just want to walk through my beautiful room and then out to stare at the ocean. Maybe I’d order a cheese plate too. I’ve missed the quiet moments.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!