What is the 1 thing you would do on a Disney Cruise this minute?

It’s 9:30 a.m....
If I have decided to sleep in, I am running on deck 4 now.
If I have gotten up earlier to do that, I am probably lounging on my verandah listening to the sound of the ocean going by.....ahhhh:cloud9:

It's still relatively early here on the East Coast so I feel that I would be enjoying a late bfast (from Cabanas) on my verandah taking in those ocean views as long as it's a sea day.

Yes, Cove Cafe have excellent tea! the Tangerine Rooibos was amazing.

Thanks for the rec.. Can't wait to try it.

Right now, it's almost lunch time over here. So I would go the seafood area in cabanas and then have lunch sitting outside, looking at the sea, feeling the breeze in my hair.

I'm always surprised how few people sit outside. Only once was it so windy I had to give up.

For the first cruise back, I think I’ll need a verandah. I just want to walk through my beautiful room and then out to stare at the ocean. Maybe I’d order a cheese plate too. I’ve missed the quiet moments.

Those small moments seem to be what I miss often too. Just walking on the deck in the sunshine, or passing a smiling cast member at the same time/place everyday and we get in a "hello" routine.

Early morning here-doing walks on deck 4 and listening to the sound of the ocean waves

Yes, yes yes.

Taking my son on the AquaDuck - he was too short in summer 2019 - and was really jealous that all his cousins got to go.

Just for me: getting up at 6AM to take pictures of the sunrise and have a cup of tea.

Hopefully your son gets a chance to ride again soon. I never intently get up that early on a cruise, but I've woken up out of "I'm on a cruise" excitement the first morning just about every cruise and the sunrises are great.
Have an Eco Tini:)

Sounds interesting.

Sit on the balcony with a bottle of wine, at this point I would do it at 5am.
LOL, I honestly laughed out loud at that. I bet most of us would do any cruise activity at 5:00am these days if it was the only option.

Watch my 14 month old run around the atrium during a character dance party. :(

So cute! I always love watching people from the upper decks during those dance parties. The crew does a great job getting people excited, even when it's all adults

Let's see. It's 9:21am on Thursday, 20` outside and snowing. Eating breakfast in one of the open restaurants, planning what we were going to do next.

Anything outside in warm sunshine would probably be great. Stay warm!

Sitting outside of the Cove Cafe with a Toberlone Martini staring at the ocean.

I've always enjoyed my drink from the Cove inside, do they allow you to take it with you? I'd think they'd want their glasses close by? Maybe not since it all goes to the bottom of the ship to be washed?

It’s 9:30 a.m....
If I have decided to sleep in, I am running on deck 4 now.
If I have gotten up earlier to do that, I am probably lounging on my verandah listening to the sound of the ocean going by.....ahhhh:cloud9:

Miss that sound so much. Yes to the sitting, no to the running for me! Every cruise I swear I'll keep up my fitness routine, and every cruise I just lay around the Rainforest room for hours on end, I have looked into the gym once or twice......

It's still relatively early here on the East Coast so I feel that I would be enjoying a late bfast (from Cabanas) on my verandah taking in those ocean views as long as it's a sea day.

Ok, do you get only cold food from Cabanas to go? Otherwise how do you keep the eggs, pancakes etc warm on the walk back to your cabin? I've never tried bringing back breakfast because on vacation I enjoy a hot breakfast and I figure I will end up with a cold breakfast if I walk back to my cabin - my cabin has never been near Cabanas either-.

Eating a bowl or two of muesli in the Concierge Lounge.

I love muesli. I'm glad someone else is enjoying it, I always feel like people look at me weird when I walk away with a bowl of that instead of a "traditional American" breakfast.

I would love to be able to walk around deck 4 right now. I just came in from shoveling snow and it's too cold to walk here.

Ya, thats even to cold to pretend it's an Alaskan cruise. Maybe one of the new Antarctic cruises?

Enjoying breakfast at cabanas while watching the sea

This seems like one of the things people are wishing they are doing this morning the most. Not having to cook all your meals every day really is an underrated cruising benefit IMHO

Relax in a lounge chair on deck 4 and watch the ocean go by.

I always mean to do that, and each cruise swear I'm gonna make time to just sit on deck 4, and then I end up squeezing in 20 minutes on the chairs because I feel like I have to get up and go because there is just so much awesome to do! One of these days I'm gonna commit to a least an hour in one of those chairs.

Standing on our veranda, looking over the ocean and breathing in the beautiful ocean air.

Sounds like a great way to spend a few minutes. I wish they could bottle that ocean air and shoot it back out in a humidifier for home use or something! I'd even take a candle that is authentically sea scented at this point.

Ok, do you get only cold food from Cabanas to go? Otherwise how do you keep the eggs, pancakes etc warm on the walk back to your cabin? I've never tried bringing back breakfast because on vacation I enjoy a hot breakfast and I figure I will end up with a cold breakfast if I walk back to my cabin - my cabin has never been near Cabanas either-.
I typically enjoy breakfast on deck as well (especially hot) but sometimes seating can be difficult if you want a nice view. In the past I've stayed on deck 10 so that one flight of stairs is a short trip from my stateroom and back. I also ask for a warmer top (like they have from room service) to make it easier to handle/stack and to keep warm, of course.

Being on deck 10 has it's pros and cons. You're so close to the food so you tend to have many snacks throughout the day. :rotfl2:.....Oh how I dream of that amazing banana ice cream. I have not been able to find any ice cream that's even close to the flavor/consistency that DCL serves. The one cruise I was on they didn't have any banana but it was available on CC.

IOh how I dream of that amazing banana ice cream. I have not been able to find any ice cream that's even close to the flavor/consistency that DCL serves. The one cruise I was on they didn't have any banana but it was available on CC.

Do you have an ice cream maker? We've used a powder mix, and tweaked the recipe a lot, and have gotten it pretty close to DCL soft serve vanilla. But you have to have an ice cream maker, because I agree, no store bought comes close.

3:50 pm, I would probably have had enough sun for the afternoon so I would be sitting at the Cove Bar sipping a Tropical Depression and munching on BBQ chips (I always grab some from around the corner ;)) .

Instead I'm watching snow come down outside my window. :(

I would relax on the bed with a good book and Disney on demand in the background, plus a gentle ocean view out of the verandah or oceanview window, while snacking on chicken strips brought by room service.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter