What is that "cheesy" Disney detail that you love so much?

The themed soundtracks on the buses! I don't know quite why but there's something about hearing The Mickey Mouse theme pulling up to MK or Time Warp on the bus back to POP. I'm actually disappointed when the buses don't have anything playing.

They play the Time Warp when going to POP? From Rocky Horror? That's awesome.

My favorite "cheesy" Disney detail is the twinkly sidewalks in Epcot. I make my family walk (while I dance) over them whenever we leave Epcot at night!

A couple of years ago, we stayed in a royal room at POR, and I fell in love with the fireworks above the bed. I guess I am easily amused with fiber optics! :love:
Those sidewalks are one of the things that made me fall in love with WDW the first time I visited. It felt like there were little magic touches all over the place.

So does DS, a former CM at DL. And the first day he was there, even before Traditions class, it became an immediate habit. Sort of ingrained.

You wouldn't believe how many CMs I saw pointing with one finger during my last trip in April.
I was like, what the what????

At bag check before entering the parks, if one of the older gentlemen who is checking my bag calls me "princess"! I'm an over-40 year old mom with 2 sons and it makes me feel special for a few seconds and is a fun way to start a day in a park.
Yes this! We usually have our daughter along but the one day just my son and I were walking out by ourselves and a CM said "goodbye prince and princess"! It took me a minute!

My favorite "cheesy" Disney detail is the twinkly sidewalks in Epcot. I make my family walk (while I dance) over them whenever we leave Epcot at night! :love:

Those sidewalks are one of the things that made me fall in love with WDW the first time I visited. It felt like there were little magic touches all over the place.
Yes, those are what I call diamondy(yes I made up a word, lol), side walks! One of my favorite things! I wish they had some in MK, maybe around the castle or main street! Love them!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter