What is one souvenir in Disney World that you have always wanted?

I wish they'd re-issue the "Bad Girls" and "Bad Boys" tee shirts at the Villains Shop in Hollywood Studios. At one time, our whole traveling family had them (me, DH, DD, Sister, BIL, 2 nieces) but the kids have all outgrown theirs- probably because they are all young adults now, not kids! I would love to purchase these for everyone! I also wish they still made the old POP Century flexible cutting boards They were good sized, with neon colored POP Century flowers on them. The ones they now sell are smaller and done in dusky blue, brownish-maroon, and just don't say "POP" to me.

I already have what I really wanted to buy- the 4 park set of Starbuck's mugs. My sister gave them to me last year for my 60th birthday! If I had the money, I'd buy a nice pair of Disney earrings. I have many pairs, but they are cheap and either fall apart or the "gold" wears off. I'd really like a nice pair...

For the last few year I wanted some of the Christmas plates (rectangle shape) and I always passed on them and regretted every time . This year when we went I finally got them.

All of the original art. All of it. All of the animation cels, too.

Some day, every inch of every wall in my house will be covered with original art. But that's a lottery win and/or book contract away.

Last edited:

So I probably don't want to know the answer to this, but is park-to-home delivery ridiculously expensive?

Actually it's not terrible! Well, not by my standards. I ordered the PotC picture frame from the Disney Parks shopping app and shipping was 4.95.

That's not bad at all! I figured it would be at least twenty bucks just to get the conversation started!

So, you can go to a WDW shop, buy something you like, tell them to mail it home to Missouri (or wherever), and they'll take care of everything right there on the spot?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter