What is missing from Disney + that you would like to see on it?

There are definitely a few older films that they can fill in. I think one of the Dexter Riley trilogy is msissing. The Scarecrow of Romney Marsh and The Island at the Top of the World would be nice. In Search of the Castaways is another. I'd also like to see more 4K masters, especially for Avatar and maybe even 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea. Titan A.E. would be a nice addition from the Fox library. There is probably a ton more!

Last edited:
There are definitely a few older films that they can fill in. I think one of the Dexter Riley trilogy is msissing. The Scarecrow of Romeny Marsh and The Island at the Top of the World would be nice. In Search of the Castaways is another. I'd also like to see more 4K masters, especially for Avatar and maybe even 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea. Titan A.E. would be a nice addition from the Fox library. There is probably a ton more!
I know its not endless but with Fox, and touchstone, etc etc plus just unreleased Disney stuff it almost seems like its endless lol

I know its not endless but with Fox, and touchstone, etc etc plus just unreleased Disney stuff it almost seems like its endless lol

No doubt they are sitting on the best back-catalog in existence. That's why I don't really complain where there is not that much new stuff on D+ - it's worth it just for the old stuff!

They do need to find a home for the Fox movies that aren't family freindly enough for D+ as it would be nice to have a central streaming home for that stuff.

Really old crusty Disney movies. Anyone remember Johnny Tremain or the one with the masked rider, can't remember the name, but he harassed the Red Coats as I recall.

You may be thinking about The Scarecrow of Romney Marsh with Partick McGoohan (The Prisoner). It took place in England, but he fought against the British army over unfair taxattion and forced conscription into the military for debtors. It is based on the Dr. Syn novels. It was aired in three parts on The Wonderful World of Disney but was also edited down into a film for theatrical release in the UK. It's very good!

Last edited:
I loved the Scarecrow theme!

Is "The Happiest Millionaire" available?

I remember seeing that article back in November 2019. I know Disney+ is adding titles every month.

I have that great Anchor Bay DVD of "Millionaire". I'd love to see "Dr. Syn" and "Johnny Tremain" again. "The Wonderful World of Color" was one of the only TV shows we were allowed to watch when we were kids and I remember those fondly but never bought them on home media.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter