What is earning my ears?

nhmommy

Mouseketeer
I have looked and searched and cant figure it out what is the distinction Earning my ears, Mouseketeer ,DIS veteran?Does it have to do with how long someone has been on? or how many trips? or???

I have looked and searched and cant figure it out what is the distinction Earning my ears, Mouseketeer ,DIS veteran?Does it have to do with how long someone has been on? or how many trips? or???

Just means how many times you post. Welcome to the boards. Are you in NH? I am also.

Yes I'm in NH thanks:)
So is it arbitrary or are there guidelines like after 100 you move up then after 500 and so on?

You are earning your ears until 75 posts, then you become a mouseketeer until 500 posts, then you are a DIS veteran. :goodvibes

Hello Fellow Diser - I am glad you asked your question because I did not know. I just wanted to "Welcome You" to the board and have a great time.:cool1:

So glad someone figured this out. I've been wandering the same thing & it's been driving me crazy. Thanks!

Hah, this has been nagging me too. I've looked everywhere on DIS for an explanation to no avail. Thanks for posting this question.

I haven't seen the Tag Fairy in action lately....I hope they are having a fabulous day!!!!

(shameless flattery) :hug::flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter