What info will I need when pre-registering us in March?

jacobsmommy

DIS Veteran
I will be getting online at midnight (11:00 central time???) on our date to get our time to go on the ship and a BBB reservation for my daughter. I'm going to pre register my mom too. What info will I need to get from her before she goes to bed that night to be able to register her?

I will be getting online at midnight (11:00 central time???) on our date to get our time to go on the ship and a BBB reservation for my daughter. I'm going to pre register my mom too. What info will I need to get from her before she goes to bed that night to be able to register her?

Her passport # if she has one. Otherwise you can just say she's using her birth certificate. Full name, birthdate, and address, emergency contact number, credit card # for her ship-board account, or you can put that she's paying cash. Transportation info -- if you're flying and don't have your plane reservations yet, just put that you're driving.

You can go back and edit anything you need to later.

QUESTION: So can you now do everything at Midnight Eastern? Or do you still have to wait til 3am ET to get a port arrival time?

QUESTION: So can you now do everything at Midnight Eastern? Or do you still have to wait til 3am ET to get a port arrival time?

They recently changed things so you can do everything at midnight eastern.

My time is Sunday night at 11pm, but I didn't realize I would need my passport, and it's at the bank. Do I understand correctly that I can skip that field and fill it in later?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter