What in the World...

Madame

DIS Veteran
is wrong with MDE?!? I have tried multiple browsers on PC & iphone, the APP, cleared cookies, caches, incognito... Everything & I cannot manage to cancel dining reservations!

Can anyone confirm it’s not just me? It’s so annoying to be unable to change things up on the fly because you can’t cancel or modify anything!

is wrong with MDE?!? I have tried multiple browsers on PC & iphone, the APP, cleared cookies, caches, incognito... Everything & I cannot manage to cancel dining reservations!

Can anyone confirm it’s not just me? It’s so annoying to be unable to change things up on the fly because you can’t cancel or modify anything!
Yup, it’s broken.

It’s been a huge pain in the butt to put it mildly. We have been here since 12/9 and it has worked maybe two days out of a 7 day stay. Totally unacceptable when you force guests to use it if they want to get the best experience at Disney. I was outside at the pool today with my son and had to be on hold to speak with dining to modify a reservation for 40 minutes. That is precious time with my child I will never get back.

You can't even do them online via a computer and website. Saw a message on it today that you had to call in to do anything.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter