What IF... The DIS Team Were Disney Characters (yet again) 2019

Kman2012

Earning My Ears
Hi all. Haven't been on the boards much since I tried (unsuccessfully) to create caricatures of the DIS team
a few years ago. Wasn't very happy with my initial attempts. Well, I'm revisiting this project once again,
and I'd like to have your feedback on my latest design of Pete compared with the older versions.
Please be as critical as you like. I can take it. Thanks.

PeteComparison.jpg

UPDATE:I should have mentioned I was trying to turn the team into Disney characters...
in a sort of idealized Disney style...made some revisions to try and plus the 2019 version.
Added more shading, background,and a v-neck shirt. Also made the colors a bit more vibrant.
Still working on it.Thanks everyone for the feedback.

PeteComparison_REV.jpg

Last edited:
I must be in the minority. I like the 2019 one, I just want him in a v-neck. I think these are great though!

2016 is the best of them, in terms of detail and accuracy. And it's also in the background of the videos shot in-studio.

dis.jpg

I agree with Heidi - the eyes from 2017 and everything else from 2016. Sorry but I don't care for the pointy cheek and pointy brows on the new one.

First off, I think they are all great and I love the style

I think the 2016 one sticks out to me - partly because the hair seems the most like Pete's. In the new ones the hair seems more strong and bold and severe where I find Pete's hair isn't like that

Even just taking the hair from 2016 and moving it to the 2017 one might be the best combination

Wow! These are amazing. I think I like the 2016 the best with the 2017 being a very close second. You have the technique down!

I agree with Heidi - the eyes from 2017 and everything else from 2016. Sorry but I don't care for the pointy cheek and pointy brows on the new one.
I'm with Cindy that I like the 2019 one, however, if the 2016 is the general consensus, I prefer the eyes of the 2019, I think they're more like Pete's eyes

I think all are amazing. I like the look of 2019 the most, but I would say the original one from 2016 looks the most like Pete. I would love to see Craig and Ryno ones. I would be proud of any of them though as I can barely draw a stick figure. :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter