Due to bad weather? I never thought about this when I booked it but we're going end of Jan/Feb from Minnesota. What happens if they delay our flight due to weather or cancel it all together? Then what? Will ME still pick us up later or will the resort hold our rooms if we end up a day late? I already paid for our package in full. I just realized this could happen and of course it would happen to us!!!! We're flying Northwest.