what I noticed when you modify on line

paults

HOME IS WHERE BWV IS
I have been using the on line site to modify for a week or 2 and never had an issue. (Modified maybe 6/7 times to get the rooms I want when they open). I called before I modified and made requests.
I noticed twice now this week when I called back to link a room I modified the request was still there (it was wrong but was there).
Example: had BRV with lake view request. When I modified it to BWV pool/garden view it still listed BR lake view. It stayed with my new resort. I called again today and linked my last night at BWV and CM said my request was still there ( Lake view at BR) wrong.
If you have requests and change resorts you should check your requests again.

Thanks for this information. How far out are you from your trip? I usually wait about 10-14 days prior to a trip to make my requests.

Thanks.

Trip is in April 2019. After I modified to a different resort the requests went with it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter