"What I learned from the DIS" - Spring Break 06 - **5/12 Final Day w/pics, Page 9**

I guess I missed this one the last time around. Thanks so much for a great report. Hate it when you trip reporters make me cry at work.

AtoZgirl said:
IS THIS FOR REAL???

I gather from other reports that I have read, that this can vary. I am guessing that when the park is filled to the gills, that you may have trouble trying to do this, but at other times it's going to work.

I am still trying to figure out how one can get two fastpasses at the same time. Anyone? Anyone?

Hmmm now I think I read somewhere that the LMA at MGM is not tied in with the rest of the FP system, but who knows if that is still accurate?

I don't know how baby swap works, but maybe you can save those like fastpasses and use them that way, that would kind of like having 2 at the same time? Then again, I am a waaaaay newbie and have never done baby swap.... :confused3

Wow NM, I have really enjoyed going to Disney with you guys! I'm going to press my DH to read your tr. (of course since I am a true Dis-nerd I'll have to explain all the Dis-nerd abbreviations for him) He didn't grow up going to Disney either, but he just doesn't have a love for it. It is painful for him to stand in line and it is even more painful for him to be around me when I am in commando mode trying to pack it all in perfectly & wearing everyone out in the process. Anyhow, I'm trying to talk him in to coming with me in September and I think I almost have him. I've joined TGM in the hopes that it can be a short-lined lovely vacation. He is hooked, he just isn't in the boat yet. I think reading your excellent thoughts about why Disney is a great place will be good for him & it might help me seal the deal! Thank you sweet friend. You know it has been a pleasure dissing and bogging with you because you are alright! Maybe if he comes with me and we drive, we'll stop and stretch our legs at the Chick-Fil-A (or Chick-A-Fway as my 5 year old says) in Macon and you can meet us for some nuggets. ;)

Wonderful job NM!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter