What hobbies do you do alone?

Read - I don’t really like to read out loud to others, and don’t really care for audiobooks or having books read to me either. I do not mind if both of us are sitting in the same room silently reading though.

All of them?

Reading, putting together playlists/finding new music, visiting breweries/trying new beers, traveling.

All of them. DH and I have completely different hobbies.
I read, Dis, scrap book, word games, vacation planning.
He does do the vacations with me :teeth:

Last edited:
planning vacations. My DH & family just say "you know what we like - run with it"

Puzzles, walking (w/ dog not sure if that counts), shopping, movies, tv, Disney. DH and I have very different interests

I do all of my crafts and/or hobbies alone. I keep a long table set up in our finished basement. I'm down there doing some craft or hobby so much my family says, "Goodbye, Igor" whenever I go down to work on something. As for reading, I only read in bed. Usually nobody there but me nowadays.

Reading, card making, painting, sewing.. varying crafting things, Disney planning lol.

Card making/card personalizing with stickers (I so enjoy sending out happy mail to friends) for sure here. I also love to read (will never post pandemic take being able to go to the library for granted again--so miss being able to do that) I enjoy writing as well and am working on a story project at the moment. I take time daily to pray as well.

I spend hours in Photoshop doing digital scrapbooking, restoring old photos and creating digital art.

The motorcycle and bicycle is a mix. I ride alone, the bicycle I try to ride every day but it's tough when the summer heat and humidity arrives. Weekends usually get together with a small group we formed from a Meetup in Pittsburgh and we ride trails and around Pittsburgh on weekends. We also do a lot of touring together but heat stroke stopped that for me. I can't do the touring any more unless it's spring/early summer or fall and everyone else likes to go in the hottest part of summer. Motorcycles we get together when we have time, but I ride a lot by myself. Taking my oldest daughter for her first ride this summer.

Photography is part of everything so I have my camera any time I go out whether alone or with others.

I want to start hiking and early winter is the perfect time for hiking and camping which on one else I know would do it if it wasn't blazing hot. Most do camping as overnight accommodations and I am itching to do actual camping as in cutting wood for building a fire for warmth, sleep in an open shelter in front of the fire. Bushcraft style. Wish I had property so I could build a little bushcraft camp.

Simulations (not video games) I do by myself but occasionally join a group that flies online and talks on *******. If I get back into racing, that needs to be with others online. I use to race in a league every Sunday evening which people who race in simulation take it nearly as serious as real life. We practiced, qualified, had teams, etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!