What have you spent money on today?

Nothing. Sat and listened to American Top 40 from 1978 for a couple of hours and surfed the web. Since we retired Saturday's have become our "stay home and do nothing day". Everyone else is out and about and off work, so too crowded to go out. Other than picking up something for dinner we will stay within the walls of our house.
Sunday, we do hit Walmart at 7 am, and the Grocery Store about 7:30 am and pickup a Foo Foo coffee about 8 am. Home by 8:15 am to do laundry, although sometimes I take my Mustang up to the local Coffee and Cars gathering that starts at 7 am to 10 am. I usually can be there by 8:30 am. 90 minutes with the cars nuts is about enough!

Nothing. Sat and listened to American Top 40 from 1978 for a couple of hours and surfed the web. Since we retired Saturday's have become our "stay home and do nothing day". Everyone else is out and about and off work, so too crowded to go out. Other than picking up something for dinner we will stay within the walls of our house.
Sunday, we do hit Walmart at 7 am, and the Grocery Store about 7:30 am and pickup a Foo Foo coffee about 8 am. Home by 8:15 am to do laundry, although sometimes I take my Mustang up to the local Coffee and Cars gathering that starts at 7 am to 10 am. I usually can be there by 8:30 am. 90 minutes with the cars nuts is about enough!

DW bought dinner stuff at Publix 'cause we're in Cocoa Beach chillin' out until tomorrow 9:30am when we board cruise ship for 49th Anniversary celebratory/get away cruise. :love1: I got 1 Mega and 1 Power -- can't win it unless you're in it

Can't take my 1968 Shelby GT350 on a drive 'cause I don't have it BUT did just buy a 2010 MX5 under 30,000 in almost showroom condition that will possibly RALLY with.

Nothing yet but fixed my rototiller with a part I just bought. Not the exact part but found one that I thought I could make fit. It was a success. Paid about $350 for the tiller about 12 years ago. A new one goes for $650 plus. The part cost $80.

probably too much information but I’m already drooling over some home grown tomatoes

Chlorine for my small Intex pool, some paint stripper, and a pizza!

TC :cool1:

Intending to pick ups nice bourbon to bring to my cousins for a dinner. Haven’t been there since precovid

Went to the Farmers Market and bought jerky for DH and a dozen pork tamales. Bought a 16 oz coffee and a pork croissant. Also tipped the workers at the coffee shop and a man playing a guitar and singing at the Farmers Market.

TV (one broke two weeks ago/waited for any special sale this weekend)
A pair of sneakers
A 16/20 frame - bringing it back for a refund tomorrow (too big & I thought we measured.....)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!