What have you done with my real DH?

kellyla

<font color=6666CC>Pooh Beanie-aholic<br><font col
I just finished doing DH's tax return on the weekend.When I showed him how much he was getting back,he said to me"Why dont we spend a few extra days at WDW?"So now instead of 10 days,we are now going to be there 12 days.WOOHOO.and this from a guy who said upon entering the Magic Kingdom for the first time"This doesnt look like Wonderland and where are all the games?"(shaking my head,LOL)

Bring on the tax refund(should be here in about two weeks,nothing like being able to phone your return in):bounce:

Great news Kelly!:bounce: :Pinkbounc It must have been all that snow this weekend that has put your DH in that "Disney mood"!!!;)

We've used e-file for our tax returns and it's also a great way to get your money in the bank faster!:)

Kelly, whoever he is, hang on to that man!!! ;)

Good for you, that's great!! :)

We just sent in our return for 2001 a couple of weeks ago...we're a little slow. :o

:)

Wow! That's great Kelly ... :)

All the snow has me thinking of Florida and WDW too ... The snow looks really pretty ... but its such a pain to shovel :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter