What has been your longest journey since the pandemic started?

Live in Maryland. Went to Disney World/St. Pete Beach in last week of March / first week of April 2021. We did go to Alabama to see family in December 2020, but that's closer. Other than that, most of our trips have been within 250 miles of home. Little trips to Virginia and Pennsylvania.

nowhere other than errands since december 2019.

we had done a 10 day trip to florida in december and my family kept giving me a bad time about ragging them on using hand sanitizer/wiping down the airline seats and trays with wipes but that was b/c i cant take flu vaccines due to a nasty allergic reaction once so i was paranoid about catching the flu. we get back and a month later the first u.s. case is diagnosed-in our state/came through the same airport we used.

felt like we dodged a bullet and at this point i'm not comfortable traveling.

April 26 to May 21 2020. A 25 day road trip from Los Angeles to Yellowstone to Devil's Tower to Mt. Rushmore to Arches to Bryce to Las Vegas.

I was pretty much alone in Yellowstone - say about 100 people total in five days. Saw so many bears and wolves!
Ended the trip with a couple of hours in an empty Las Vegas.
Slept in my car most nights because everything was still closed.

Last trip was WDW in Jan/Feb 2020 so just at the start but not yet officially called.

We wanted to do a cross country trip this year but due to the restrictions and all the rioting we nixed that idea. I do think that at this time the best way to travel is probably with an RV and probably staying out of major cities. My DH doesn't like the idea of driving an RV or towing another vehicle on the back of RV so we could site see without hauling the whole RV with us....at this point I'm not sure if we will ever do this trip but we have done cross country trips before so at least I have had the opportunity to experience it.

I live in MD - I flew home from LAS on 3/14/2020. Went to Orlando in October, 2020, Ft. Myers in January & May, 2021.
So, not terribly far away unfortunately. At least not as far away as I hoped to be!

Live in NoVA and have been to Ocean City, MD three times in the last year. Going again in Sept and then to FL in Nov/Dec.

Cancun august 2020
Cancun February 2021
Cancun May 2021
Couldn’t resist the prices. We felt very safe at the resort with the protocols in place

maine April 2021

upcoming
Hershey and punta Cana

There was a dramatic lull in cases across Canada late last summer and many restrictions eased for a time. We were blessed that it was right around our 25th Anniversary (September 2020) so we spent a week between Toronto, Ottawa and Niagara Falls. It was lovely. :cloud9:

I'm currently traveling cross-country in an RV. We're from PA and are in Yellowstone now. Heading as far west as Glacier National Park.
I can almost guess who you are, but they've already come home from their RV trip back to PA last week :p

As for since last year in April, did nothing last year as I was afraid of places being closed. I canceled an alone trip to Ocean City, MD with my bicycle to ride up the coast to Rehoboth. Canceled any planning of anything else because of not knowing if anything was open.

June of this year we went to Myrtle for a week.

As for since last year in April, did nothing last year as I was afraid of places being closed. I canceled an alone trip to Ocean City, MD with my bicycle to ride up the coast to Rehoboth. Canceled any planning of anything else because of not knowing if anything was open.

June of this year we went to Myrtle for a week.
We were in OC, MD in July and Nov 2020 and May 2021. Most places were open but in Jul and Nov there were days restaurants were closed, but we never lacked for a meal. Buffets were closed, but have opened back up just a little differently. In July and Nov 2020, we ate outside mostly, but also inside a few times. In May, we had been vaccinated already and ate inside a lot, but did outside when weather allowed because we love eating outside.

We flew from California to Florida in May to see our son graduate from college, pack him up and bring him home. We used to fly out and visit him once each semester, but didn't get out there at all during his senior year except for graduation. There was no way we were going to miss that!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter