What happens when the banking deadline falls on a Sunday?

Eeyore2U

I'm the one you talk about. I rain on parades and
Does it go to the Monday like tax day would? Say it does. We emailed Member Service today, which technically is the last day. The guide book doesn't say it has to be by phone. Anyone know?

DW is going to call tomorrow to follow up and make the next ressie but I'm looking for piece of mind.

TIA

:( Don't shoot the messenger.

The good news is that on page 16 of the Member Guidebook it says you can make requests via fax and email to bank vacation points.

The bad news -- on Page 22 in bold in the margin it says.

"Pay attention to weekend deadlines. If your banking deadline falls on a weekend, you must complete your transaction by the Friday before your deadline."

I would call MS tomorrow and plead your case. Possibly since Friday was Good Friday, they'll be a little lenient. Good luck.

Thanks Pam. DW will call and state our case. I hope that they will be reasonable.

Originally posted by Eeyore2U
Thanks Pam. DW will call and state our case. I hope that they will be reasonable.

Please let us know what they say..... GOod luck!

Good luck. Hope it works out for you. I think emailing was a very good idea.

They were reasonable. ;)

There are some issues with previously banked points due to something with our trip not long after 9/11. But all in all they were very fair.

Glad to hear you feel you were treated fairly. I've always found DVC CMs to be reasonable.

We've never had an issue. It's all part of the magic!

That's good news. Sometimes I think it's probably better if we don't post the specifics, just that we receive fair treatment when there is a problem. Might cut down on anyone who might have a plan for abuse and allow DVC to extend help to those who really need it. ;)

Originally posted by PamOKW
That's good news. Sometimes I think it's probably better if we don't post the specifics, just that we receive fair treatment when there is a problem. Might cut down on anyone who might have a plan for abuse and allow DVC to extend help to those who really need it. ;)

I agree. The result is key not how we got there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!