What happenned to 2007 Online Dues Statement?

ACDSNY

Let the countdown begin!
I was looking on the dvcmember site and my 2007 dues statement is no longer there. I have my dues automatically deducted from my checking and I noticed my payment hasn't posted for January.:confused3

Has anyone else noticed if you're missing the auto debit for January?

I guess I'll have to check with MS Accounting on Monday.

The first auto-debit of the year comes out on the 15th (or 1/16 this year due to MLK Day). However, it should probably be showing in your account by now. Next month it will go back to debiting on the 1st (if that's how you have it set up).

Not sure why you can't see your statement on the member site -- haven't been there today.

Normally our payment posts to our bank account on the 15th or the next banking day.

Ours was taken out on the 16th but it is no longer on the Members sight and it was last week.

This happened to me also. I had to click on "My DVC" link a second time and for some reason, everything appeared again.

I spoke with MS - Accounting today. CM wasn't sure why it wasn't deducted on the 16th, but he shows it's scheduled to be deducted on the 25th and then go back to the 15th of the month after that. Oh well, as long as I'm not counted as being late I don't care.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter