What happened to the other Southern California theme parks forum?

pennym

DIS Veteran
Can anyone tell me where the forum has gone that discussed the other theme parks in the area? Let's face it, those of us from out of town may well go to one or two of those as well, and although that forum was much slower than the Disneyland ones, it was still relevant and had some great info. Am I missing something or has it vanished?

Ok. So where is that forum? The other one used to sit with the Disney Community Board, but I can't find a California and West forum on here.

Thanks so much for trying to help! This is what I see when I go in to the Disboards. No California and West on here.....how stupid am I that I can't find this?Screenshot_20220407-191947_Firefox.jpg

It is up one level from there - not the Disneyland (California) section, but the Disneyland section. Click the blue Disneyland right above the line that says Disneyland (California) and it should get you there :). If that doesnt work, try this link: https://www.disboards.com/forums/california-the-west.131/

I hear your frustration - they did the merge or whatever right after I'd posted a thread on the original one, and my thread didn't get moved over.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter