What happened to the home page

Kitts21

DIS Veteran
Just wondering what happened to the home page? I can not get to DIS Home. I can only get to the boards . Any one else having these problems?

YES!! Yesterday a security window kept popping up saying I was not cleared ot look at the site???

I can't get on right now either and alot of the pictures on the disboard page has the little red x. I just tried to fix because I thought my security on my system was acting up, no luck just the disboards in its self.

Same with me. Home page is gone, and many pictures don't load. I wonder if they are updating the page or something.

I mentioned this yesterday and heard no reply. Apparently it's the same today. Do our moderator's have a clue?

Today AND yesterday same thing for me.

Im not abe to even pull it up at all. When I go to pull it up, it tells me the page doesn't even exist.

I am having problems too! What happened? Most of the icons now have little x's as well as several folks pictures. I am having problems connecting to some links. Anyone else?

:confused3 I am having trouble too. I have been posting on some of the picture threads & can't get the photogallery to even pull up now.
Wonder what the deal is???

I thought the entire site was down because I always use the WDWinfo address. When I finally remembered about the disboards.com address I could get on. I just kept getting the message that that path was not valid or that address was not available...

They are down for system maintenance and some upgrading. The work has taken a little longer than expected however the techs are working as quickly as they can to get us back up and online.

Boy, thought it was just me :confused3 . I figured I screwed up my computer somehow and was going to have the tech guy come out and look at it :eek:

I too was getting page cannot be displayed or denied access and not only here but at DreamsUnlimitedTravel.com too. Both are not working still. I am glad to know that it is not just me.

Whew:
Carol

Thanks for filling us in. It would be nice if they could give us a "heads-up," as many boards do. Just an idea. :earsboy:

Whew! Glad to know it is not me!! I just got back from my son's and of course checked here to see what I had missed. Thkought maybe there was a new problem with my computer!! Thanks guys!! :earsboy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter