what grocery stores are near sea world area?

chimommy

Mouseketeer
I really want to avoid going to super-walmart... are there any other grocery stores in the area? I figured there would be... Thanks!

There's a Publix on Universal Blvd just north of the Beachline expressway in front of the Shingle Creek resort.There's also another Publix on Vineland ave. in front of the Premium Outlets Vineland ave. location.Both are at most 5 minutes from Sea World,If you're north of Sea World go with the Universal Blvd location,if you're south go with the Vineland ave location.If you're west of Sea World say on Turkey Lake rd by the Super Wal Mart you can also hit another Publix located on Sand Lake rd west of I-4,there's also a Whole Foods st the intersection of Sand Lake rd and Turkey lake rd.

We shopped at a Whole Foods while staying near Sea World. It didn't seem very far away. They gave us a list of grocery stores, directions and a map when we checked in at the time share.

We like the Publix that is on International Dr. not too far from SeaWorld. I go online before we leave and check their sale flyer....they always have alot of buy one get one frees....and make my list on what brands to buy of the items on my list.

The three closest grocery stores are all Publix stores.

The very closest to the SeaWorld area is in a shopping center in the Williamsburg section of Orlando on Central Florida Parkway (same road that you use to access the SeaWorld parking lot. It is, however, the oldest and smallest Publix store in the general area. It's no more than a mile from SeaWorld.

The Publix on Universal Boulevard is about 2 1/2 miles from SeaWorld (north via I-Drive, Central Florida Boulevard and Orangewood Boulevard to Universal Blvd).

There's also a larger and much nicer, IMO, Publix about three miles south from SeaWorld at the intersection of International Drive and Vineland Avenue. Because this is a full sized Publix the section of merchandise is broader than that of the CFP store. This is our supermarket of choice when we stay in that general area.

Dick Taylor

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter