What goes on at The Fort for St. Patrick's Day?

cat lady

Earning My Ears
I know this is early to ask, but we will be there over spring break with grandkids. Is there anything special going on there during that time. Also St Patrick's Day. Thanks for the feedback.

cat lady,

Here is the thread to the Recreation Calendar for this past March:

https://www.disboards.com/threads/t...ovie-and-recreation-calendar-is-here.3737944/

I don't see anything special on it for St.P. Having gone often in March, I don't recall St.P being much of an event anywhere although of course Raglan Road Restaurant in Disney Springs might do some special things.

As for other things for the grandkids, you don't mention their ages but if they're older they might enjoy the free character drawing sessions over at the AoA resort. Offered on a set schedule several times a day by a Disney character artist he'll pick a character, hand out clipboard, paper, and pencils, and give instruction and demonstrate on an overhead projector. He goes a little quickly to get it done in 30 minutes so that's why I say an older child might do better to keep up. But as an adult I enjoyed it too. I've done it twice.

Of course the campfire singalong is a child's treat and they can roast marshmallows. And note there are activities on the Rec Calendar around the pool area in the mornings and afternoons too for them (games, contests, sports, fun/silly stuff).

Bama Ed

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter