What Food and Wine Events have you done?

slk537

<font color=red>Sigh...other than WDW, if I could
This next trip will be our first including F&W and we are wondering which events are popular, which are fun, which everyone enjoys the most...

Anyone care to share their experiences?

HI,

I went last year and had a blast. The not to miss event is the Party for the Senses. It is held every Saturday night in Epcot. It is a huge party with Cirque Performers and all different chefs and wineries. When yu arrive they give you a plate and wine glass and its all the food and wine you want to taste. I think it was 100 pp plus tax but totally worth it. If you like desserts we did a Sweet Sunday too. There was a pastry chef who demonstrated how to make 3 desserts and we were give one of each along with 3 different dessert champganes to try.

No matter what you do you will have fun and make sure you go around and sample the great food and wines they have in the world shpwcase kiosks.

Have done Party of the Senses and a dinner called Spirited Ball. Spirited Ball was a private dinner in the American Pavilion. Dinner was good, bar was sensational (bar was completely made of ice and the martinis were poured through the ice into your glass), entertainment was so-so. It was the first year so I would almost like to do it again to see what they change.

We'll be doing POS twice this year. We love that event.

Cyn

We did Party for the Senses also, and we LOVED it. Fine wine & food tasting all night with Cirque du Soleil performers as a backdrop. Preferred seating at the concert before the "Party" starts.

Awesome :thumbsup2

Had a blast at the last Brewer's Dinner hosted by Jim Koch of Sam Addams fame. It was something like eight courses of food paired with, like, ten different beers - including the $120 a bottle Utopias. It was funny, by the end of the night, I think Jim had a bigger buzz than anyone.

It was refreshing to enjoy a evening where beer was treated with the respect it so richly deserves (then again, I happen to think wine is for metrosexuals).

This all sounds so great - I think POS might just have to be on our agenda...the Sweet Sunday sounds lovely, but I don't know where DS would go...it's during the day, right?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter