What fashion fad do you wish you could forget?

I am thinking . . . banana clips. I also remember wearing acid washed jeans tucked into three pairs of different-colored layered socks. And I believe I had pink Reebok high-tops.

:lmao: I was just thinking about the three pairs of different colored socks.

Ties and hats with big flowers for girls (think Blossom) :rolleyes1:

I'm not sure what they were called but those plastic round things you could use to scrunch up and tie your shirt to one side. It was almost like a scrunchie for your shirt :scared1:

Didn't read the posts, so this might have already been said- but- Banana Clips! They were so stupid!!! That big mane of hair....:crazy2:

Does anyone remember the rainbow suspenders that Robin Williams wore on Mork and Mindy? Those were hugely popular when I was in Junior High [late 70s/early 80s]. I finally talked my mom into getting me a pair . . . and by then it was already out of style. :goodvibes

I still have mine!!! My mother saved them- and I didn't know it until my DS13 was planning his Halloween costume and needed suspenders. She pulls these rainbow suspenders out of her drawer!! I'm keeping those suckers forever!! :rotfl:

Bell bottoms!

ITA! I wore them back when I was a kid (under 10) and now look back at the pictures of me wearing them and I shudder.

I :love: the skinny jeans! Hey, I wore them as a teenager in the 80's (of course with a higher waist line) and still love them! My mom wore them back in the 60's.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter