What evening park would YOU pick?

acarsme123

DIS Veteran
Just added an additional day to our March trip so we could have a “break” day on Wednesday. This will also allow us to visit a park at night on Tuesday and Wednesday. I am thinking about staying late in MK on Tuesday since we are going to be there during the day anyway. But for Wednesday, and not heading to a park until late afternoon or early evening, I’m torn on what to choose. My wife and I discussed Epcot because neither of us have seen a nighttime show there, and Harmonius sounded interesting. The only issue of course is Epcot doesn’t have a lot of new rides besides Remy. I keep thinking my son would enjoy HS a second time as I’m sure ROTR will be thrilling for him. Would HS be a better nighttime pick over Epcot? Would it be too much to start in HS late afternoon then park hop to Epcot for the late evening? Thanks.

I would wait till a lot closer to March so the posted hours are out and updated. Parks haven't really had late evening hours

I would do 1 night at MK.
HS tends to be crowded most days. If you show up mid afternoon, most everything will have a long line. But doing HS afternoon and then hopping to EPCOT is easy.
Not a big fan of Harmonius, but worth seeing once.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter