What Downtown Disney Resort Is This??

wdwobsessed

Work hard, Play hard. :)
Found this on Bookit for $59 a night.

Maybe someone will be able to figure out which one it is. I'm not sure.

WDWO .............

AWESOME PROMOTION - Mystery Resort at DOWNTOWN DISNEY®!!!!
This DOWNTOWN DISNEY® area resort is designed for guests seeking the absolute best rate, but are not as concerned with what brand of hotel they book. The hotel has asked us not to advertise or publish their name in connection with the drastically reduced rates. Rest assured that you are receiving the absolute BEST RATE…it’s our little secret!
This Deluxe Property features the following great amenities:

2 Large Pools with a poolside bar
Outdoor Whirlpools
Kiddie Pool
Stylish Guest Rooms
2 restaurants
2 lounges
Transportation to Disney
Basketball
Tennis Courts
Fitness Center

So how does it work?
After completing your booking, you will receive an email revealing the name and address of the resort we have secured for you. The email will contain a link to a website with pictures and information including driving directions and maps to the resort.

DOWNTOWN DISNEY® Mystery Resort - INSIDE Disney World! Amenities

Hotel Amenities: 24 Hour Front Desk · Banquet Facility · Basketball Court · Billiards · Business Center · Business Services · Business Services w/ Net Access · Cafe · Car Rental Desk · Children's Play Area · Childrens Program · Coffee Shop · Concierge Desk · Conference Rooms · Dry Cleaning Service · Elevator · Exercise Facility · Game Room · Gift Shop on Property · Jacuzzi/Hot Tub · Jogging Area · Kiddie Pool · Kids Stay Free · Lounge/Bar · Multilingual Staff · Outdoor Pool · Parking · Playground · Restaurant · Room Service · Safe Deposit at Front Desk · Secured Parking · Shuffleboard · Tennis Courts · Theme Park Tickets on Property · Valet Parking · Volleyball Court · Wake-up Service · Wheelchair Access Elev ·
Room Amenities: · 25-inch (or larger)Television · Air Conditioning · Cable · Coffee Maker · Complimentary Coffee · Data Port · Desk/Work Area · Hair Dryer · Ironing Bd/Trouser Pres · Mini-fridge · Non-Smoking Rooms · Phone with Voicemail · Private Bath Or Shower

I agree sounds live Grovsner. Stayed there once (don't remember two pools) but, I didn't swim at all. Would not stay there again. Room was clean and all, it just didn't have the Disney Magic.

It could be Holiday Inn, it sounds like the Courtyard Inn (now Holiday Inn) when I stayed back in 2003. I seem to remember 2 pools.

I can't find any of the DTD hotels that have a basketball court in their description. I'm curious now.

oogieboogie said:
I can't find any of the DTD hotels that have a basketball court in their description. I'm curious now.

I "asked jeeves", what downtown Disney hotel has a basketball court. It looks like it's the Grosvenor. Of the first three answer links it gave, two were that one. I could be wrong... but talk to "Jeeves" if that is the case. LOL

Nancy

Sounds like Grosvenor. We booked it once for $55 a night through Expedia. Never again. Very run down, very dated and I did not like the staff. Very disappointed.

Plus it makes mention of the "no brand name" thing..sounds like the Grovsenor

Grosvenor does have 2 pools - together they make the shape of a windmill. One is an X and another is a square.

We had received a free stay there. For free I would go, for one night I would go. For $59 for more than a night or two I think you could do better.

Good luck planning!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter