What Does YOUR DCL magnetic door sign look like? With other great tips for your sign

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, here's what I have so far....I hope it works!

surprising our neighbors with this
PirateJanney.jpg

for my parents
Disney_Mickey-05momdad.png

Scrooge-McDuck-Thanksgiving-Dinner0.jpg

The best way to do it would be printing sign on picture paper, laminating it and then attaching magnetic strips, correct? Is there a better way? I thought the magnetic paper sold at Staples was rather expensive. Do I need to laminate the sign?

I'll try to figure out how to post our signs that I made. I admit that I borrowed some backgrounds from others. The pictures are good. Thank you so much.

Anyone have ideas for a Make A Wish Sign? DD is getting her wish in January and I want to make her a special sign. Suggestions? :)

Hi, my name is Lisa and I am going on my first DCL cruise in May. I have been looking at all the cute decorations on the pictures of peoples doors and I see that you make door signs. Could I please order 3? 2 for my family and the 3rd for a friend who we are crusing with.

Thanks so much!

Lisa :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!