What does (TBX) mean on the dining plan?

KingOPancakes

Earning My Ears
So we needed 2 rooms for our upcoming trip so a CM helped us split our reservations into 2 reservations... We now have 2 reservations with 2 confirmation numbers and all that. The question I have is regarding the dining plans. One reservation shows the dining plan as:

"2017 Deluxe Dining Meals"

and the other shows:

"2017 Disney Deluxe Dining Plan Deluxe Plan Meals (TBX)"

I can't find any info on the difference between the 2 plans or what TBX means. They both say Deluxe Dining so I'm tempted to not worry, it just seems weird to me that the same dining plan would be listed so differently.

Thanks!

The way of Dinsey IT is mysterious and dysfunctional.
Agreed. It is so weird. I called about the TBX on my trip in June because I had six people on my reservation and didn't want it to be all crazy when we arrived. The CM told me "don't worry, everything is fine. It's just a glich in the online reservation system". And everything was fine. But you'd think they would have fixed it by now!!!! :badpc:

I know I am a little late to the party but I am wondering if TBX has to do with when you booked it, or in the case of the OP when they modified their res. We are going with a big group and have 3 cabins booked. We all booked our cabins at the same time but I booked the dining plan before the Feb price increase and do not have the TBX with mine. The other two cabins booked the DP after the increase and both have the TBX on theirs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter