What does SSR const. look like..right now?

northcapemaymom

Mouseketeer
This is just a curiousity question regarding how the construction is coming along at SSR. If I'm correct the new area should be somewhat towards the right when coming through the main entrance and near where guests check in. We're staying there at the end of June, and I know at about that time the new section should start opening up (about one each month). Is privacy fencing still up in that new area, or is it looking more consistent with other areas of the resort? Does anyone know what the new section is going to be named? I know the others are Congress Park, the Springs and the Paddock (stayed in Congress Park and loved it). Thanks for any information!

We were at OKW last month and all I can say is that the SSR construction looked MASSIVE!!!! ALso, from the SouthPoint pool at OKW, I could hear pretty constant construction noise across the water...not horrible but noticeable.

Well, I haven't been there for 2 months, so I can't say 'right now', but...

Four buildings are going up in the area you mentioned. Two others are going up in the area just above the Paddocks. These two buildings are the farthest along, but I can't imagine they would open til late this year or early next year. The other four definitely won't open til next year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter