What does flaming someone mean?

Thanks. That's what I figured. I'm new to the disboards and learning alot for our first trip, but I can already see that this is no idle hobby for some posters. They live and die by these boards. Thanks again.

Thanks. That's what I figured. I'm new to the disboards and learning alot for our first trip, but I can already see that this is no idle hobby for some posters. They live and die by these boards. Thanks again.

This site can be very addictive. :p

... I can already see that this is no idle hobby for some posters. They live and die by these boards. Thanks again.
Yes, you can tell by the post counts. I recently crossed into 4 digits (1,000 posts) in 5 years, which is mildly addicted, but I've seen someone with 10,000+ posts in less than a year! Now they just might need an intervention. :) (Or is it innovention?) :rotfl2:

^^that'd be a flame. its all good, this is a very nice community, enjoy your stay!

Its usually followed by "Can I use two days worth of tickets to park hop"

Or "Can I hop over the the POLY pool? We are staying at POP Century."

Or "Can I bring my refillable mugs from 5 years ago and fill them?"

Or "Can I fit 6 people into my room at All Star Sports/POFQ/POP"

Or the biggie:
"We are filing for bankruptcy. Any suggestions?" All the while having a ticker in our signature line for a trip to the Grand Floridian for 10 days.

You get the picture.

Or the biggie:
"We are filing for bankruptcy. Any suggestions?" All the while having a ticker in our signature line for a trip to the Grand Floridian for 10 days.

You get the picture.

:rotfl: I have seen all but the filing for bankruptcy one before, but oh so true:rolleyes:

Or the biggie:

You get the picture.

Psssst, you forgot "My 3 (4/5/6/14. . ) year old looks really young, can I just say they are 2 so I don't have to buy a ticket for them?"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter