What do you watch on the TV in your room?

I watch the weather channel so I can plan accordingly if it is going to rain or et a little chilly at night and pack the kids some jackets. I also watch the theme park channel for sure as that is one thing i look forward to.

The Stacy channel for us. :cool1:
Weather Channel in the early AM and just before bedtime. Like to know what are days are going to be like so we can plan accordingly.

We also go with the Stacey channel. It pretty much became a running joke our entire trip last year, where one of us would walk in the room, reach for the remote and say, "I wonder what the Must Do's are today?" :happytv:

There's a TV in the room?

:lmao:

Apparently. I know there are beds and a bathroom but other than that I can't confirm or deny. I'll have to take a closer look next week when we are there. ;)

We just got back from 7 nights at one of the disney resorts NEVER turned on the tv in the room

When I'm getting ready in the morning, I put the local news on to get the weather forecast (prefer it to the Weather Channel, since it's what I'm used to). When I visit in September, I bring a few DVD's with me in case of a tropical weather system. Otherwise, if I want to watch TV, I just channel surf until I find something that catches my eye. Since they took Lifetime and Lifetime Movie Channel off their tv lineup, it's pretty difficult to find something interesting to watch. If I'm in the room reading or on the computer, I put on the hours channel with the music, or the nightstand radio.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter