What do you watch on the TV in your room?

skipperkim

DIS Veteran
I usually keep it on the channel that has what time the parks are opening and other info. I love the music on it.

Depends on what I'm doing. If it's early morning and I'm getting ready to go to the parks, I'll watch Stacy. If it's mid-day and I'm taking a break, I'll try to find something funny on. At night when I'm winding down, I watch/listen to that park hours channel. That music is fantastic!

DH and I have recently developed a love for Phineas and Ferb, so we had Disney XD on quite a bit during our last trip :blush:

I shared a room with my brother a few years ago and made him let me sleep with the TV on the channel with park hours. I just can't get enough of that music!!!! He thought I was nuts, though.

I think this is the most annoying thing about the rooms. When our kids go to bed we have nothing to watch. I really wish the rooms had Pay Per View disney movies. I would think they would rake in money on that. At least fro our family.

Stacy. Everyone complains, but I don't see anyone changing the channel. When we arrived at the Grand Californian hotel at DL last month, my husband and two older boys asked if they would have the Stacy channel there, too. :)

In the morning and right before bed, weather channel
in morning after weather it goes to either disney for some cartoons or shows. If it is nothing i like then the stacey channel.
if I am in the room midday its stacy channel.
back at night during showers and wind-down time whatever is on.

Mostly stacey channel till I get sick of her.

We watch Stacy, who is the host of a program that shows the highlights from WDW- park rides, restaurants, waterparks, etc. The show runs continously. She is borderline annoying the first time around, and it gets worse every hour.

I miss the program that had the line "It's your Zip-a-dee-do-dah tip for the day". I liked that girl better.

I think this is the most annoying thing about the rooms. When our kids go to bed we have nothing to watch. I really wish the rooms had Pay Per View disney movies. I would think they would rake in money on that. At least fro our family.

ITA!! I am a total night owl/insomniac and Disney TV is form of torture for me. They even got rid of the Lifetime channels. :sad2: Now I bring my laptop and stream movies or old TV shows from Netflix.

:love: DH loves the Stacy show...so he alternates between that and the park hours....yeah that Pooh tune is very catchy. I personally liked the Not-a-Zoo commercial better. Stacy has grown on me over the years....I just wish they would bring back her top 7 picks.

"Es pretzel, unt beer" "Yummy, yummy, yummy" , DH just came in a quoted the commercial for me.....and yet I'm the one addicted to Disney...:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter