What do you want to do on your next trip...

GoldieSaysMeep

DIS Veteran
that you've never done before?

When I go in May, it will be trip #37 or something like that and I have still never been on some of the rides or seen some of the shows.

When I go in May I want to:
see the Monsters Inc Laugh Floor
watch the MK fireworks from my room at CR or the beach
see the parade at AK
Get a drink in each monorail resort bar (the Poly looks super cute)
swim in Stormalong Bay (staying at BCV for part of the trip... last trip I was at YC and cold weather prevented us from using the pool)
see the Finding Nemo Musical
Ride TOT 13 times in one trip

How about you guys? What stuff do you want to do next time that you've never done before?

We are going to do Fantasmic. I haven't gone in over 50 trips and the rest of the family hasn't because I've never made time. That is the one MUST.

I love the idea of doing TOT 13 times in one trip.

we're going to do the pirate's league and 'Mickey's not so scary halloween party' it will be so great to dress up in the parks :thumbsup2

We are going to do Fantasmic. I haven't gone in over 50 trips and the rest of the family hasn't because I've never made time. That is the one MUST.

I love the idea of doing TOT 13 times in one trip.

That sounds like fun!

I want to go on another tour on our next trip. Still have to decide which one.

MK: ride the riverboat, and visit Tom Sawyers Island
AK: see the parade, and do the jungle trek
EP: see the circle vision at Canada, and the show at the American pavilion
HS: One Man's Dream

Humm..Thanks for the idea. I need to make a list of stuff we missed on our last trip...This trip I know I want to spend more time at the resort. Last trip we were barely there. We're staying at the BC. One night we'll do Cape May for dinner, swim (of course) then a movie by the beach. I know it sounds simple, but I cant' wait. I love Disney vacations, but there is so much to do I feel like we don't get any family quiet time. Oh, and this trip I better not see much of DH's Blackberry!

Try new restaurants at Epcot. (haven't decide which yet)
Go to Blizzard Beach and Typhoon Lagoon for 1st time.
Take my youngest child to see Fantasmic for the 1st time.
Try an ice cream cookie sandwich from Main Street Bakery.
Try different candies from the different countries at Epcot.
Try a Dole Whip
Ride the spaceship ride in Tomorrowland (my brain can't remember the name)
Those are just a few that jump to my mind right off; I'm sure my list could be loooong if I put some thought to it.

Can't wait to get ideas from others!

At MK we will be discovering Tom Sawyer Island and at EPCOT working on a Kim Possible Mission.

All the things the kids wanted to do but weren't on "the agenda" on our last visit.

Oh man, we missed a ton of stuff that we get to do this trip!

Segway Tour in Epcot
DOLE WHIP

Fantasmic
LMA!
Muppet 3D
Art of Animation
Star Tours
Sounds Dangerous
STudio Backlot Tour
The Great Movie Ride
It's a Small World
Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
Buzz Lightyear
Monsters Laugh
Splash Mountain
Stitch's Great Escape
Tomorrowland People Mover
Carousel of Progress
Illuminations
Ellen's Energy Adventure
Journey into IMagination with Figment
Living with the Land
Soarin'
Test Track
Dinosaur
It's tough to be a bug
Kali River Rapids
Festival of the Lion King

We haven't seen Fantasmic since 2005 so I really want to catch it this time. I also think that we need to finally visit Tom Sawyer Island.
A trip to the Wilderness Lodge is in order since we have never been their, either.

Oooooooo, I can't wait!!!:yay:

We made up a "bucket list" before our Nov. trip of all the things we had never seen or ridden. We got in about half of them on that trip and plan to do the rest in May. I was surprised at how much I enjoyed the things I had avoided because I was not interested in them. The riverboat was really good and the American Exibit (the show inside the American Adventure at Epcot) was really good. I did not like Stitch but my DH did. We also rode the people mover which was O.K.

There's a load we haven't done yet and these are some we plan to do on the next trip:

Go on the people-mover in Tomorrowland
Riverboat
Laugh Floor
Rock n Roller Coaster
Nemo show
Philharmagic
Big River Grille
Get something from the Main Street Bakery

Ride Astro Oribitters
Eat at The Yatchsmann Steakhouse
Eat at California Grille
Ride the Little Mermaid ride that will be open by that point

Our next trip with be a Christmas trip so all the Christmas stuff: MVMCP, candlelight processional, etc.

Otherwise... I want to eat at the castle and ride Mission Space. There are other things I'd like to do, but those 4 top my list for the next trip.

I would love to "stop and smell the roses" on this trip. But every time I say that, I always end up touring commando style, rushing from one thing to the next. :rotfl:

MK: visit Tom Sawyer Island and the Main Street Bakery
EP: browse the shops in World Showcase and drink a margarita
HS: One Man's Dream and get a cupcake from Starring Rolls
AK: finally get the kids to the petting zoo when it's open and convince my husband to ride Expedition Everest (I'd like to add Kali River Rapids, but I'm not sure that I want to get wet in February!)

I always try to do at least a few new things each trip. This trips list is:

American Experience in World Showcase

Character breakfast at CP ( we have never done a character meal and I am more excited than my kids!!)

Behind the Seeds tour

Not a WDW thing, but we are going to a manatee viewing area since we have never been in Florida during their migration:thumbsup2

We leave in 15 days and there are many "firsts" we have planned! :thumbsup2
One of my favorite things about planning is making sure it's a totally different trip than the last one, but includes all of our favorites. :love:
Here's a short list of things we will be enjoying for the first time:

MK:
Jungle Cruise, Pirate's League for the little guy, Toon Town, Tiki Room (if it's up and running?), Country Bear Jamboree, Splash Mountain, Carousel of Progress, and dinner at Crystal Palace

EP:
Living in the Land, Ellen's Energy attraction, Maelstrom, and the Mexico boat ride, dinner at Via Napoli, and eating/drinking CS and snacks throughout the World one afternoon

DHS:
Jedi Training, appetizers at Sci Fi Diner, and possibly ToT with my youngest. I'm such a wimp, I don't know if I can handle it. :laughing:

AK:
Parade

Misc:
Staying at Coronado Springs
Flying back on JetBlue
A couple other new TS for us, but I still haven't made my final decision yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter