What Do You Think Vmk Has In Stores For Us?

What Do you think VMK has instore for us?

• New Magic!

• New Clothing!

• New rooms!

• New NPC!

• New Quests!

• New Never Released Furniture

• For VMK To Have A Makeover

• New VMK Tab (Like Adventureland, Etc..)

• New Games

• New Mini Games!

• Lowering Prices Down!

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

lillorna11

I will miss you my VMK friends! - Rawr Like A Dino
So im just curious, on what they have got for us in the future, seen as though new items and the quest is back on - which im extremely happy about seen as though i didn't complete
We have new clothing for sale etc...

Couldn't put lodes on because Poll only allows 12.

Anyhow share your thoughts!!

I think VMK will give out more unrealesed clothes. Unrealesed furnish too. VMK wouldn't have any makeovers at this time..

More then any of that, VMK will give us more odd bugs and unfair bans to people.

I am thinking a "boot all" button. :(
That is way better then giving us our Last Lag and crashing us.

You know I've always thought ever since my first few months into VMK, that on the last day of VMK, there will be so many bugs that players could simply boot other people out of public rooms..and rooms not owned by themselves..

I, personally think, they'll sell lots of rare and unrealeased items and probably give us ridiculous quests that give out thousands of credits.
However, I really am not happy with this. Most of older members of VMK (such as me) have worked hard to get all these rare stuff. And what for? Now they're closing suddenly, giving away rare we worked for, and the newer people get it without working for it. I'm sorry, but its just VMK needs to re-think some stuff.
I sure dont want my rare being sold.

Other than that, i guess I'm done babbling on.
XOXO
-->FayeMarie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!