what do you think of this?

niciggy

Mouseketeer
My girls are going to wear their princess gowns on Pirate night and my husband are going to be "kind of" piratey. Will this work?:confused3

It is your vacation, you all wear what you like. You will see little girls dressed up in their fancy dresses almost every night.

Anything will work - from no costumes to the most elaborate. We brought our girls princess dresses last year, the big puffy things took up a ton of room but were SO worth it. They were in heaven!

It is your vacation, you all wear what you like. You will see little girls dressed up in their fancy dresses almost every night.

This is what I was going to say!!! :-)wave2: dsnymania!! It was so nice to meet you last week!!) They will fit right in! My dd wanted to wear her princess dresses most of the cruise and we let her. She was fine and everyone called her princess and she loved it!!!

Now, if your dd wants to wear her "pretty sparkly princess shoes" on Castaway Cay, you may want to bring a pair of sandals just in case it hurts to walk in said shoes when sand gets in them!!!! LOL (Um, ask me how I know!!)

Personally, I think it will be perfect. Many dress up this way for Pirate Night, and as others have mentioned, little girls wear their princess dresses the whole cruise long!!!

Enjoy your planning.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter