What do you think is the nicest (fanciest) restaurant besides V&A?

Monsieur Paul.
Monsieur Paul serves Paul Bocuse's most famous dish, the Soupe aux truffes V.G.E.. Named for Valéry Giscard d'Estaing (the VGE in the title and the French President in the mid-1970s when Bocuse created the dish), the soup offers beef broth and finely diced oxtail, carrots, onions and celery, with a larger dice of mushroom pate, flavored with slices of black winter truffle and crowned with puff pastry.
https://www.themeparkinsider.com/flume/201801/5909/https://www.luxeat.com/blog/legend-truffle-soup/

Narcoosses is not fancy by any stretch, but we ate there in 2014 for my birthday and had a great experience. I actually emailed Bob Iger about our server, who was so attentive and kind (long story short, she overheard me speaking about my terminally ill mother and went above & beyond to make our visit amazing).The food was good,we saw "Wishes" from the patio/walkwayish area and she gave me an amazing birthday dessert and packed up a big box of fruit when my then 16 year old son made a comment about the yummy fruit in my dessert.One of the best experiences I had at wdw!

Flying Fish
bluezoo (as long as your waitress is NOT named Jackie)
Boathouse for steak and seafood
Jaleo, our new "anytime I can" meal at WDW. Like Boathouse it has a variety of dining areas.
Wine Bar George 2nd floor is more intimate than the main floor.
M.Paul
Chefs de France
Jiko
Brown Derby
Tokyo Dining
Tiffin's
Bice. I'd travel out of the Disney zone for a meal here if Italian was my want. Still sad over the closing of the original. If I had to stay closer by I'd eat at Il Mullino.

To my way of thinking all spend more time crafting a meal and atmosphere that is appropriate for any occasion.

If you are up for the cost I would recommend California Grill. Great food with the option of watching the fireworks. It is perfect for an MK day as it is a short walk from the park.

I hear La Luce in Hilton Bonnet Creek is excellent but have never been. We have reservations set up for upcoming trip.

My experience is somewhat limited outside the Disney bubble, but Monsieur Paul, to me, is the “fanciest” on property restaurant.

Curious to see how Toledo at Coronado ranks on the fancy-level once it opens. Just made an ADR for it for our November trip. GF loves tapas and love the idea of the "sweeping views" though if reviews come back as iffy I'll probably spend my money elsewhere.

My favorite higher-end spots otherwise are Jiko and California Grille. Jiko has always been one of my favs.

I would have to vote for Monsieur Paul or Tiffins. I have to admit that I haven't tried Shula's or Jiko or Narcoossee's yet.

I absolutely would not consider California Grill to be fancy. Yes it is pricey but I think the only thing it has going for it is the firework view. It's very loud and food is okay so that doesn't make it fancy to me. The CM are excellent though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter