What do you think about my choices??

Cantw8

Skating on thin ice and the sun's coming up
Going to the world in Sept before Wonder Cruise. Just made PS's for dinner at Yachtsman Steakhouse, Le Cellier and Cape May Buffet. Have breakfast PS at Kona's.....good choices??? Let me know the good the bad and the ugly!!!

I liked CRT better than Yachtsman's. Also, if you do not have a rental car which I guess is what is happening if you are going on a cruise.....then Yachtsman's is hard to get to.

In any event, I loved Le Cellier and would recommend it.

So, I would substitute either CRT or Ohana's for Yachstman's.....but that is just me. When we went there, our steaks were medium on the inside but VERY well done on the outside.

I agree.

Ditch Yachtsman's Steakhouse and go somewhere else. Is this your first trip? You have to check out California Grill or Flying Fish.

Kona's is great for breakfast. Tonga Toast Tonga Toast Tonga Toast Tonga Toast Tonga Toast

:bounce: :p :bounce: :p :bounce: :p :bounce: :p :bounce: :p :bounce:

Funkylamb,
I'm assuming you like the Tonga Toast???LOL. I think I will bag Yachstman and do the Calif. Grill. I have always wanted to try it and I think we'll get enough "steak" intake at Le Cellier's. Or, how 'bout Fulton's??? This will be our 5th trip and we are staying at the Poly for 3nights/4days. Thanks for everyone's input.

What makes you think I like Tonga Toast?;)

California Grill is consistantly rated as one of the top restaurants not only at WDW, but in Central Florida. I've worked in the restaurant business for a while and it still continues to impress me every visit.

Le Cellier is to me one of the best values anywhere on property. I'm not too impressed with Fulton's, but I come from a serious seafood town, so finding a great seafood restaurant fro me is a little harder.

We loved cape may. Le Cellier and Yachtman's are both steak. are you big steak fans? I say skip one and go to the hoop dee doo revue instead. its a blast!

Kona's I hear is good, but Whispering canyon is always a must do breakfast for us. Spoodles is a great breakfast too.

We tried Fulton's, and it's unlikely we'll go back. We were not impressed - not great food, and not a good value. We have not tried Yachtman's yet, but I've heard lots of good reviews.

Since you are staying on the monorail another breakfast suggestion would be the Concourse Steakhouse. Their menu looks really good, and we've had great dinners there. Spoodles is also a great breakfast. Kona is good too, for any time of day.

California Grill sounds like a fine substitiute for YSH.
AS for Fulton's-we've had nothing but bad service every time we've gone.

Great choices, especially substituting California Grill for Yachtsman Steakhouse.

California Grill was amazing last July when we were there. Le Cellier was good, especially the cheese soup and pretzel bread, I just wish I'd gotten a steak. Tried Fulton's on the same trip, and while our service was good, and our soup out of this world, we felt it was a little pricey. $15 for fish and chips, ridiculous. I've paid $8 for a larger portion, that was better prepared on the Annapolis waterfront.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter