What do you miss the most from your last cruise???

Tink!

Faith, Trust, and Pixie Dust
i thought this would be a fun thread. i miss deck 9...the shows....and dinner the most. what do u miss???

The pampering! I miss someone else preparing dinner and then cleaning up! I miss the cut up fruit on demand! I miss the drink of the day and the french fries! I miss being in a chaise lounge on deck 10 watching the big screen movie with a frosty drink in my hand! Ahhhh, those were the days..... :goodvibes

Where to begin?

Besides the non-stop eating?

Fresh fruit cup-up on demand is definitely the best. I can taste the mango and papaya now.

Creme Brulee

Souffle

Just the whole "Disney" warm and fuzzies.

Sitting on the verandah watching my DH actually relax, the ocean rushing by and the flying fish knowing there are know chores to do or appointments to be kept.

Definately all my DIS friends and I also miss sitting on my verandah and relaxing. Only a little over 8 weeks to go and we'll be on the Magic again!

the beautiful sunsets, the turqoise water,and having my family all together in paradise

Absolutely everything, the dinners, the entertainment, cast members, relaxing, deck 9, deck 4, watching the ocean go by. I am just so happy not to be at work. I love everything about a cruise and I miss it. We just got off the Magic last Saturday. I can't believe it went so quickly.

Seeing my husband relax by reading books-he read 4 on our last cruise, 3/18. Quiet Cove Pool. Looking out at the calm ocean and hearing the wake as the ship passes through the calm water. Kathy

Let's see...all the different food choices naturally, not having to cook or clean-up, all the smiles, a quiet moment anywhere on the ship, Castaway Cay (does that count?), and don't laugh but I love the feeling I get when I first get on board and I'm looking down the hall on deck 4 past the shops and towards the Walt Disney Theater. I don't know, maybe it's the picture... :blush:

OMG where to begin....I miss that feeling of walking onto the ship, the beauty of the ship, the food on the ship, knowing I have "no worries" while on the ship, the look of happiness on my families faces, having to decide what tropical drink to try next......boy, eight months is a long time to wait!!!!! :sunny:

delo4 said:
Absolutely everything, the dinners, the entertainment, cast members, relaxing, deck 9, deck 4, watching the ocean go by. I am just so happy not to be at work. I love everything about a cruise and I miss it.

I second everything that was stated above, and luckily, I will be back on the Magic 6 weeks from this Saturday. In fact, 6 weeks from this exact moment, we will be on the plane heading towards Orlando!!! :goodvibes :banana: :cool1: :thumbsup2 :woohoo:

It has been almost a year since our last cruise -- I keep dreaming about the chocolate souffle at Palo......

The blue water, Palo, room hosts, waiters, asst. waiters, dis friends, dh finally relaxing & having meals together as a family.

Pocono

getting food, right when i'm (or DSs or DH is) hungry! none of the "ok, what do you want to eat, let me see what i can whip up, what's in the fridge, etc" it's just "ok...where shall we go to eat? or what shall we order from room service?" instant gratification!! :flower:

After a week of spring cleaning....the thing that I miss most is not having to clean! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter