What do you love about the Fantasy?

Our first DC was last October on the Fantasy and we booked onboard. We sail the Fantasy again last week in September 2014.

We LOVED it! We were on a almost sold out cruise - and yes - the deck could get crowded, but not enough that we did not enjoy ourself. Our service in the MDR was wonderful and my 7 year old loved the lab and mid ship detective.

My favorite thing .... we had late dining. So every evening for about 2 hours, we had the pool deck and the Aquaduck to ourself. We swam, watched a movie on tunnel vision and could ride the Aquaduck over and over. Plus - that dusk time of day was just beautiful.

There are tons and tons of things to do. - but these evenings that were so relaxed were my favorite part.

We like O'Gills which was initially unique to the Fantasy, but now also on the Magic. Remy, Cove Cafe and the big circle loungers by the adult pool are lovely. The atrium is my favorite of the four. Compared with the Dream, I like the longer cruise/more laid back atmosphere - not tangible but definitely present. Odds are that you will have a fantastic time :)

Deck 13 Forward - Satellite Falls. We found it on the last :sad2 day of our Fantasy Cruise.

You should take the ships tour that's offered on embarkation day. Be sure to check out the men's and women's bathrooms in the Europa District - They are amazing.

Deck 13 Forward - Satellite Falls. We found it on the last :sad2 day of our Fantasy Cruise.

You should take the ships tour that's offered on embarkation day. Be sure to check out the men's and women's bathrooms in the Europa District - They are amazing.

Those bathrooms are works of art LOL. I don't think I have ever been "Wowed" by a bathroom before.

We loved the Fantasy. We didn't experience any vibrations and had great service in the dining rooms.

Showers in the spa-watching night time movies by the pools-evening shows-late dining (wait staff did not seem as pressured)-kids clubs

Everything. :love:

The service is always so on point, everyone is so eager to please and you really feel great.

My favorite time of day is that time in between shows and dinners, when the atrium is full of laughter and characters and families. That's what it's all about. Not about the do, do, do. Take the time to relax and take it all in. It truly is magical. :wizard:

Europa District??? I don't know what that is...time to do some research!

We love the Fantasy. For us it was all the cool little areas you could hang out in. The clubs were nice and even on sea days it wasn't horrid in the pools we went late in the afternoon. Take the tour of the ship it talks about the carpets being a certain way and the color choices it's really cool. Mostly we loved going to Palos for brunch. Also we have always had great attentive service on the ship and any issues we addressed with guest services were handled well.

We will be sailing on the Fantasy May 16, 2015 and we are very excited, but I have been reading a lot of things lately that have me a little concerned (ship vibrations, small pool areas that are always over-crowded, horrible service in MDR's, etc.) I wanted to ask if you could please share positive things or experiences from the Fantasy or just tell me what you loved about it. Our only experience with Disney was on the Magic in April 2009 and we LOVED it!!!

Thanks you in advance for your comments! ;)

I love the adult areas; we swam in the pool in the evening and only the bartender was around. It was really like having the whole ship to ourselves yet there were what? 4000 other people somewhere.

I love the uniqueness of each bar and the attention to details that make each space special.

I love that even though we spent a whole 7 days aboard there are still things we haven't done. How awesome that you can't possible be bored!

I love how the characters are accessible like they used to be in the parks. Goofy played miniature golf with us and our 4 year old daughter/ she got to see Anna from Frozen with less than a half an hour wait in line yet, two months later our friends went to DL and waited in line to for 3 1/2 hours!

It's a very special ship. I do believe that pixie dust is still aboard. Go have fun! And go with confidence that you will have a great trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter