What do you do to make your room special during your stay?

I'm wondering what things I need to pack or think of to make our stay more special? I have heard of people using organizers and window clings.. what else is there?

Thank you!
We always bring a short string of multi-colored Christmas lights. It adds a nice atmospheric color to the (otherwise) bland room and can double as a night light. You also might want to bring an extension cord too.

We sort out the trash and the recycling, and leave a nice note and cash tip for Mousekeeping!

It's a hotel room... as my husband likes to say, we need it for three things: the toilet, the shower and the bed. I have no want or need to personalize a hotel room.

Reactions: Kae
I'm sure I would hear about from a cast member if there was a problem. Of course I would never do it again. We don't do it every night so that's probably why.

I've never used an infuser, would that be a better way to get the oils into the room without a lingering aroma?

I don't sell doTerra and wasn't promoting that brand specifically, just didn't want to say "oils"...
You definitely would NOT hear from a cast member if it were a problem, the other guests would just have to put up with it.

I really don't understand the pop up hamper, unless you are driving. Or you are putting dirty clothes into a hamper to have to dump them out into a suitcase later.

I use the pop-up hamper to take our dirty laundry to the laundromat and then to take the clean laundry back to the room. We always do laundry once during our trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!