What do you do on a boring Sunday when it's raining...

Gaynor

DIS Veteran
Book another trip :cool1:

All the talk on the trip planning forum of free ddp and okw/ssr got to me.
So I've booked 12 nights for next August and we're hoping to do 2 nights at the HRH and see Harry Potter land yayyy.

We were not supposed to be doing Florida at all next year but going to Oz to visit relatives instead, but eldest DD didn't want to come with us and I just couldn't leave her at home for a month. So we've decided to postpone that trip.
Anyway she's not coming to Florida with us either and would rather go camping with her friends :confused3 she'll be 18 what can you do?

It's going to be strange just the 3 of us but I'm sooo excited :banana:

wow!! well done!! my dd 18 wont let me leave her at home, i did last october though, and she was so gutted!! florida was not the same with text messages all the time from her asking what temp to put the washing machine on etc:rotfl:
so cant get away with doing that to her again!!
ednjoy all your planning!! :banana::banana:

me i had to settle to be in work 7am- 7pm.god don't you love management.and for not taking kids would love that but they wont let us they love WDW too much
Paulh

Thats great news, can't believe your dd would rather go camping than go to WDW! :faint:

:banana:Now that's how I would like to spend a boring Sunday afternoon:banana:

That's great Gaynor, but I know exactly how you feel, as my DD who is 18 is more upset about leaving her friends than coming to WDW with us :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter