What do you buy in St Thomas and Tortola

We buy Pandora charms unique to every place we visit (including in St. Thomas and Tortola).

We go cheap - so vinyl stickers for DD and magnet for our adventures boards. There was plenty of shopping but it's really more about what you would like than anything.

When were there earlier this year we didn't buy anything. The time before that, I bought a Christmas ornament from St. Thomas.

I'm curious about your adventure board. Tell me more.

It started when I bought a scratch off map from amazon. We put it on a cork board and added postcards and pins to it. Cheap framed white boards is where DD's stickers go and they were added next. I then got 2 nice framed magnetic boards and that's where the magnets go. It's in the long hall way in our house, so we have room to add to all of the mediums. I want to do vinyl sayings about adventure and travel but haven't gotten there. Next step is to add some of the "tile" photo type things of some of the picture highlights from our trips.

My husband died almost 3 years ago (right after the oldest turned 13) and one of the things he made me promise is that our daughters would get to explore the world. I have every intention of keeping that promise. Since 2017, we have visited WDW (a lot), Washington DC, NYC, Nassau, St. Thomas, Tortola, France, England, Germany, Belgium and Austria. Next up, Mexico, Jamaica and Grand Cayman.

It started when I bought a scratch off map from amazon. We put it on a cork board and added postcards and pins to it. Cheap framed white boards is where DD's stickers go and they were added next. I then got 2 nice framed magnetic boards and that's where the magnets go. It's in the long hall way in our house, so we have room to add to all of the mediums. I want to do vinyl sayings about adventure and travel but haven't gotten there. Next step is to add some of the "tile" photo type things of some of the picture highlights from our trips.

My husband died almost 3 years ago (right after the oldest turned 13) and one of the things he made me promise is that our daughters would get to explore the world. I have every intention of keeping that promise. Since 2017, we have visited WDW (a lot), Washington DC, NYC, Nassau, St. Thomas, Tortola, France, England, Germany, Belgium and Austria. Next up, Mexico, Jamaica and Grand Cayman.

What a great idea to keep the travels alive after vacation. I've used the vinyl one-time apply words for projects and they are great. They take a bit of work to apply, but end up looking slick.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!