what do ya'll do for fun????

I am into acting, playing tennis, singing, hanging out with friends at my favorite place in the world...the MALL!!! :) and posting on the DIS!

Softball and bowling take up a lot of my time. And when I'm not doing either of them, I'm usually on the DIS.

Well right now Track and Basketball take up most of my free time, but I love both of them soooo much! Then any other time I have I usually go DISing, listen to music or find a friend and go cruising! :D

:smooth:

Definatly dance! I spend my whole life either doing dance stuff or band stuff! The band room is like my second home! hehe

For fun, I normally go out with my friends to the movies, bowling, miniature golfing, the mall, or somewhere in the DL Resort! Not just DL/DCA, also DD and the hotels.

I love doing Model United Nations related stuff also. :)

wakeboarding, snowboarding, waterskiing, karate,
the list goes on. sup im new:cool:
basically i do that and hang with friends!:D

I go on the internet, hangout w/my friends, go to the mall/movies, play tennis

band
dance(which i almost quit but decided not to!)
and other than those and school im on the computer

Playing and listening to music, DISing, and sitting in pubs :D

hmm well school really isn't fun, but what i do at school is! I spend MANY hours with ASB and Cheerleading at my school.. then at home its homework, talking to my friends online.. and replying to basically EVERY post on the Dis! but on the other free rime i have (if there is any) with my friends at their houses, or the movies, or shopping, or going to the beach.. or dancing haha!!

I go bowling,movies, sometimes the mall, bike riding and here at the DIS.:)

dance, movies, mall, you name it.:p
anipoohny.gif

I'm pretty much always with my friends........whether it's just chillin at someone's house, or going to the movies, mall, or one of the "local" hangouts. For some reason us upperclassmen are obsessed with Wawa and Wendy's lol. Or we just drive around.....

well... hw isn't really FUN.. but i do lots of that! along w/ National Honors Society, Beta Club, National Spanish Honors Society, Piano, Yearbook, Choir, MAP Class Rep. (you don't really have to do much for that!), Drama out of School, and next year i'll be doin Drama in school (wish me a broken leg... hehe.. ill need it!!) and I'll be the school's key club historian (im just a regular memeber this year) Plus, I do church youth group stuff and of course... hang out w/ friends... but a lot of my friends are in my activities so i see them all when i do that stuff....

...i guess that accounts for why ive been on the DIS for almost a year and don't even have 200 posts!!

Play soccer , basketball and golf for high school , then i chill wit my friedns at movies sometimes and other stuff....

I enjoy going to petting zoos, sailing, archery, cheese tasting, and origami.....basically your average teenage stuff :p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!