What do I need to book other than Nassau excursions?

douglas_in_philly

Earning My Ears
So I'll soon be able to book excursions and stuff for our upcoming cruise. I know I need to book our excursions for Nassau, but what else do I need to book?

Are there on-board things I need to book? What about Castaway Cay?

My 8 year old daughter will be with us, so do I need to sign her up for things ahead of time, or is most of that done on the ship?

Thanks, very much!

So I'll soon be able to book excursions and stuff for our upcoming cruise. I know I need to book our excursions for Nassau, but what else do I need to book?

Are there on-board things I need to book? What about Castaway Cay?

My 8 year old daughter will be with us, so do I need to sign her up for things ahead of time, or is most of that done on the ship?

Thanks, very much!

You can book dining at Palo or Remy, spa appointments, and any excursions at CC you like (or for many of them (bikes, floats) you can wait until the day of. You can register your daughter for the kids club in advance of your cruise date - it's just a few questions. You don't have to make an appointment or anything for the times she wants to go - its a drop in kind of thing. Have fun!

I would highly recommend making shore excursions reservations for Castaway Cay, if anything interested you. When we went in Sept 2008, we did the Sting Ray excursion. It was the highlight of our trip. The sting ray adventure was very cool. We are planning on doing it again when we go in September.

Also I meant to comment on your DD. You do not have to sign up for any on ship activities for her ahead of time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter